Could it be 2014 already? I mean it feels like 2013 just started. Of course I am not the only one to say that. The next few days will be compiled of facebook and twitter posts wondering what happened to 2013 and their plans for 2014.
If you don’t have any plans as of yet, why not up your creative spectrum and begin paper-crafting. Or if you are already a paper-crafter, make more. 😀 You can start with these ready for the New Years Party Teddy bears, complete with 2014 glasses and Party Blower.
Earlier I asked on my facebook page what colors would you like to see the 2014 glasses. Purple was a guerentee, but I wanted to know your favorite colors. Would you believe Blue and green are the top favorite colors that I was PMed? So instead of just one other cubee teddy bear, I made two. You shared and I created.
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
3. Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
4. Cut along the white by the ears and the 2014 glasses
5. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
6. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
7. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
8. Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
9. Slide blower into hand as shown in pictures below.
He is now complete
Use the image below for an example of how he should look when completed.
To download these cubeecrafts, click the image, right click, and select save as. You can then select a location on your computer. The image will save in the full size not the tiny size you see.
Be sure to share pics of your creation. I would love to share them on my facebook page