Every year I make Easter Bread and a few cute snacks I know my family will love. While the Easter Bread is a traditional food I make every year, I like to make different snacks. Thanks to the internet and the wonderful search bar I usually can find a wonderful array of ideas.
I have a certain criteria when I am searching for Easter treats:
1. They must be cute.
2. They must be easy.
3. They must (hopefully) be delicious
Below are seven recipes that match my criteria, which I can’t wait to try and make for my family. I know the most popular will be the bunny butt cupcakes. I mean it’s a bunny’s bottom, it’s impossible not to laugh.
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes from Joann.com
2. Bunny Dirt Cups from www.azestybite.com
3. Flower Pretzels from http://www.freefuneaster.com
4. Birds Nest Recipe from www.quick-and-easy-dinner.com
5. Carrot Patches from www.tasteandtellblog.com
6. Homemade Reese’s Eggs from cincyshopper.com
7. Bunny Deviled Eggs from Paaseastereggs.com
Paas also has tips on how to cook a perfect hard-boiled egg, tips for decorating eggs, other egg-cellent recipes, and a little history about the Easter eff. Simply go to their tips page and read all the details.