The series of Avatar the Last Airbender cubeecrafts introduces Avatar Aang the main member of the “BoomerAang Gang”, or better known as “Team Avatar”. A very spunky kid who enjoy laughing and messing around. He does grow and evolve as the story continues, but I am sure at the end of the three book series he would still love to Penguin Sled.
As the Avatar, Aang is in charge of bringing peace to the four nations, which proves to be no easy task.
With this Cubeecraft and that of Katara, you have a matched set. 😀 Especially since they love each other.
This cubeecraft is free to download, however, I will accept donations. These projects take a long time to create and any amount is much appreciated!
To Build the Cubeecraft:
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
3. Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
4. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
5. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
6. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
7. Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
The Cubeecraft is now complete. Use the image above for an example of how it should look when completed if you are having any troubles.