An Earth Bender and Mako’s younger brother, Bolin joins Korra and Mako as Cubeecrafts from the popular TV series Avatar The Legend of Korra, the next chapter following Avatar The Last Airbender.
Bolin lost his parents at the age of six, leaving him to look to Mako for the parental support. He helped create pro-bending team called the Fire Ferrets with his brother Mako. Korra eventual joins the team and they take second in the championships.
Bolin has a pet fire ferret named Pabu. It becomes the team mascot and preforms tricks when directed. It becomes Bolin’s best animal friend.
Team Avatar would not be complete without Bolin. Now with Mako and Korra you can for the Pro-bending Team called the Fire Ferrets.
This cubeecraft is free to download, however, I will accept donations. These projects take a long time to create and any amount is much appreciated!
To Build the Cubeecraft:
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
3. Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
4. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
5. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
6. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
7. Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
The Cubeecraft is now complete. Use the image above for an example of how it should look when completed if you are having any troubles.
To download or print this cubeecraft click the image above.