When a duck becomes human to help find heart shard,you have an interesting story for a ballet…unless you have Anatidaephobia, which is the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you. In that case, this show becomes a horror.
I actually enjoyed the show and thought I would create some cubeecrafts featuring the main characters.
To Build the Cubeecraft:
- Cut out each item along the outer solid black lines.
- Once each item has been cut, use an xacto knife to slice the white lines and red lines on each item.
- The black tabs have a white line that must be opened so that the corresponding tabs can slide in and lock in place.
- There are red lines on each side of the chest piece where the arms will slide in.
- There are also red lines where the body will slide into the head and the legs will slide into the body.
There is a white outline along the hair that needs to be cut. Be careful. If you cut more than just the white line the cubeecraft will not fold properly. When these white outlines are cut the hair will stick out once you fold the sides into a cube (see image for help).
The body portion extends further out to give the shape of a tutu. These tabs are smaller and more difficult to deal with but lock into place just as the cubee head does. Be very careful cutting open the holes for the tabs to slide into.
This cubeecraft takes a little more time to complete but is well worth the effort.
To download the cubeecraft click the images below and save them to your computer. Then print and create!