Bubble Guppies: The New Guppy! is now on DVD! Fans get to dive into brand new adventures featuring their favorite guppies, Molly and Gil. This new DVD also features a brand new guppy named Zooli, who loves to help animals. The guppy gang will also find magical jewels to destroy The Sea Witch, discover a genie who will grant a wish for one guppy, and search for the Titans that made a mess on the goat farm. Bubble Guppies: The New Guppy! can be purchased from Amazon.com (affiliate link) today.
In celebration of Bubble Guppies: The New Guppy! being released on DVD, Nickelodeon has created a delicious recipe all fans will enjoy called Bubble Bites. These Bubble Bites are made from salted popcorn, marshmallows, blue dye, and butter. To get the recipe go to nickelodeonparents.com or follow the directions below.
Bubble Bites Recipe
A Bubbleicious Snack.
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- 5 oz marshmallows
- 4 cups cooked and lightly salted popcorn
- Blue Food Coloring
- wax paper
- Combine the butter and marshmallows i a large pot and stir until thoroughly melted.
- add two or three drops of blue food coloring to the marshmallow mixture and stir well
- Add the popped popcorn to the blue mixture and stir until popcorn is completely coated with the mixture
- Grease hands with the soften butter and grab a handful of popcorn. Kids can help making the balls and placing them in the wax paper or parchment to set. Continue shaping the popcorn balls and greasing hand to prevent mixture from sticking until all popcorn is shaped..
Be sure to Enter for a chance to win Bubble Guppies: The New Guppy! on DVD by using the Rafflecopter form on my blog here. Many will enter only one will win. The giveaway ends March 31.