And now for the scariest villain a bender will ever face. A villain that is capable of taking away bending abilities.
Amon brought fear to the bending world of Avatar The Legend of Korra. At first many thought his ability to take away the bending of others was a gift from the Spirits (but we all know differently).
As the leader of the Equalists, Amon shows great skill in leadership and tactical attacks. He was able to use fear and anger in non-benders in order to rally them for his cause.
I would go into this character a lot more but I do not want to ruin the final episode in season 1. Seriously if you haven’t seen it you do not know what you are missing. Very epic!
So to keep myself from giving away everything I will simply give you the cubeecraft…enjoy 😀
Click the image above to download the template. This cubeecraft is free to download, however, I will accept donations. These projects take a long time to create and any amount is much appreciated!
To Build the Cubeecraft:
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
3. Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
4. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
5. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
6. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
7. Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
The Cubeecraft is now complete. Use the image above for an example of how it should look when completed if you are having any troubles.