It would not be me to skip making a cubeecraft from one of my favorite movies of all time. To skip Star Wars would be cruel to my love. Not only did I need a Star Wars cubee, but it had to be one of my favorite troopers. While there are many choices through the Star Wars movies, my choice comes from Empire Strikes Back, arguably the best film of them all.
The AT-AT Driver does not have a very long scene on the Planet Hoth, but is an intricate part in the fall of the Rebel Base. Without them driving the All-Terrain Armored Transport (AT-AT) it would have been left to the ground troops and the tiny AT-STs.
This cubeecraft is free to download, however, I will accept donations. These projects take a long time to create and any amount is much appreciated!
To Build the Cubeecraft:
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
3. Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
4. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, feet, and hose connectors for the back of the head
5. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
6. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
7. Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
8. Slide the hose connectors through the back of the head
9. Slide the hoses to the front of the body and through the back of the head
10. Attach the mohawk to the top through the slot you cut
The Cubeecraft is now complete. Use the image above for an example of how it should look when completed if you are having any troubles.
To download the template click the links below the image and save them to your computer.
This cubeecraft requires a little more work than most. It has the two cylinders for the back, Hoses that hook to the front plate (They slide through a slot) and a top head-piece to give it that AT-AT Driver feel. So be prepared for a slightly higher level of difficulty 😀