My favorite character to work on from Disney’s Animated film Frozen was Anna. All the details in her dress I really wanted to get right. She also has, upon further inspection, a white strip of hair that I had to be place in the cubeecraft as well. It took a while but I believe I am very happy with the way she turned out.
I am also loving her character. From what I can see from the trailers, she is very strong, happy, and kind. The official movie page calls her “Optimistic and caring”, so I am not too far off 🙂
“Anna (voice of Kristen Bell) is more daring than graceful and, at times, can act before she thinks. But she’s also the most optimistic and caring person you’ll ever meet. She longs to reconnect with her sister, Elsa, as they were close during their childhood. When Elsa accidentally unleashes a magical secret that locks the kingdom of Arendelle in an eternal winter, Anna embarks on a dangerous adventure to make things right. Armed with only her fearlessness, a never-give-up attitude and her faith in others, Anna is determined to save both her kingdom and her family.” (Frozen)
This Cubeecraft has two parts, and you will need both to complete it.
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Cut along the two white lines on either side of the face using an x-acto knife.
- Fold along each inner solid black line and lide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, arms, and feet
- Fold along the base lines of the dress. Slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife.
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the dress.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the dress.
- Slide the no completed body through the red lots of the head.
- Fold the tabs of the hair and slid them through the white slots on either side of the head.
She is done. To download this cubeecraft click the links below and save them to your computer. Then print and create!