You want another Ariel post? Well ok then. Just for you another Little Mermaid Ariel Post. And it is also a free cubeecraft! Can’t get much better than that!
My favorite dress that Ariel wore in the movie was the purple dress her father gives her in the end when he makes her human (whoops was that a spoiler?). I absolutely needed a way to display her in that dress. I think the difficult part was pulling off that sparkle-look as she glimmered in the sunlight. But, I think I succeeded. 😀
Here is Ariel in her purple shimmering dress. 😀
To Build the Cubeecraft:
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife including in either side of the face
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
- slide the hair through the slots on either side of the face
She is done. To download this cubeecraft click the links below and save them to your computer. Then print and create!