Dan Vs is a television show focused on a character named, yup you guessed it, Dan. I had not heard of this show until I received a request to make a cubeecraft of Dan. To make this cubeecraft character I watched a couple episodes of Dan Vs. Turns out, I caught myself laughing a few times :D.
On a side note: this cartoon may not be suitable for children (please see Common Sense Media TV Review of Dan Vs) I would suggest doing some research on the TV show and previewing this tv show before you allow your child to watch it.
Who is Dan?
“Dan is the anti-hero/villain protagonist of the series. He is a short-tempered man with a mission to exact revenge on anyone and anything he deems has wronged him. While expressing a very shallow and abrasive demeanor, in reality, he is simply overly-sensitive to everyday pet peeves. Whether due to a psychological defect or simply personal preference, he has been noted as decidedly unable to overcome normal stress. In stark contrast to how the normal person might deal with things, he instead takes matters to extremes and sets out to forcibly undergo whatever methods necessary to achieve gratification through revenge. Taking everything personally, he believes the entire world is out to get him. Dan will stop at nothing to make sure he settles the score even if his win is pointless, even if it costs him more than he gets out of it. Dan can be selfish, as he doesn’t really care what happens to others.” (Dan Vs Wiki)
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
3. Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
4. Cut along the white above the bangs and the white line below the soul-patch
5. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
6. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
7. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
8. Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
He is now complete
Use the image below for an example of how he should look when completed.
To download this cubeecraft, click the image, right click, and select save as. You can then select a location on your computer. The image will save in the full size not the tiny size you see.
Be sure to share pics of your creation. I would love to share them on my facebook page