After the release of Snow White and Repunzal as cubeecrafts, I began getting a ton of request for other Disney Princesses. Many of you were calling for a Sleeping Beauty Cubeecraft.
This cubeecraft depicts the dress she wore before she discovered that she was in fact a princess. It has two parts. You will need both parts to make the cubeecraft. Part 1 is her head, arms and feet. Part 2 is her body/dress. She is a little difficult to make because some of the tabs are tiny, but it is possible.
I have included the Disney Synopsis of Sleeping Beauty, just in case you have forgotten the story line. If this however, is the case I recommend that you find a copy and watch it 😀
“When an evil fairy named Maleficent places a curse on the young Princess Aurora, the Three Good Fairies bring her to the depths of the forest and raise her as their own. After living a sheltered life, Aurora meets the handsome Prince Philip on her 16th birthday, the very day Maleficent’s prophecy is to be fulfilled. Aurora soon falls into Maleficent’s grasp, and it is up to Philip and the Good Fairies to battle evil and save the princess from a spell breakable only through “true love’s kiss.”” (Sleeping Beauty)
To Build the Cubeecraft:
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife including in either side of the face
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
- slide the hair through the slots on either side of the face
To download this cubeecraft click the image below and save it to your computer. Then print and create!