I bring to you from video game central the cubeecraft of Dr. Wily from MegaMan!!!! Actually he comes to you from my small yet efficient computer, but hey it is still exciting 😀
This cubeecraft is more difficult than others. You have to cut around his hair on the left and right so that it will stick out when you fold the cubee.
Also, this character wears a lab jacket. The body was extended for this purpose. To put the body together simply fold up the base up into the jacket and slide the tabs through the wholes below the arms and on the back. Then weave the tabs back in so that they do not stick out.
To Build the Cubeecraft:
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife including in either side of the face
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
He is done. To download this cubeecraft click the links below and save them to your computer. Then print and create!