Recently, in a moment of absolute boredom, I decided to watch an Anime Series known as Princess TuTu on Netflix. It was such a wonderful (sort of creepy) story. The music, art and story line fit perfectly together. Needless to say, I fell in love and decided some of the characters needed to be cubeecrafts that I could display. Fakir is the first one I completed.
To Build the Cubeecraft:
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
He is now complete
To download the cubeecraft click the images below and save them to your computer. Then print and create!