Jasmine wants to live her own life and make decisions for herself, but as a princess her father makes most of them for her. At night she escapes the confounds of the castle to see what the world around her is like. During her exploration she becomes acquainted with a street rat known as Aladdin. Her life is never the same. From daring rescues to slavery, Jasmine must demonstrate bravery and remain steadfast in her desire to marry who she pleases and live her life her way.
This Jasmine cubeecraft features this stubborn princess in her standard attire, from her shoes to her hair.
Follow the instructions below to download, print and create this cubeecraft.
This printable papercraft is free to download, print and create. It cannot, however, be sold for money, be used commercially or used for anything that may violate the copyright.
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines. Be very careful by the pont tail. That must stay connected and fold up the back side to make it double sided.
2. Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife and along the white above her bangs
3. Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
4. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
5. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
6. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
7. Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
8. Slide the collar into the tabs at the base of the head and slide the middle tab through the opening between the head and body
She is now complete
Use the image below for an example of how she should look when completed.
To download this cubeecraft, click the image, right click, and select save as. You can then select a location on your computer. It will save a large image (2979 x 2354)
Be sure to share pics of your creation. I would love to share them on my facebook page