Before the Legend of Korra there was Avatar The Last Airbender, the beginning of the epic cartoon series. It is by far one of my favorite cartoon series out there. I like it because of the wonderful character development, art and story lines. They all have back stories that help you really feel for the characters and understand where they came from. Even the “bad guys” have enough development to make them feel as if they were something more than a cliché.
My favorite bending is Water bending. It is the element of change and can be used almost anywhere. For the exceptional benders it can be used to become an excellent healer or used to become a Blood Bender (Which Katara reluctantly learns how to use).
Katara is my favorite character in Avatar the Last Airbender. So I figured I would start by making her a cubeecraft first :D. This cubeecraft is free to download, however, I will accept donations. These projects take a long time to create and any amount is much appreciated!
To Build the Cubeecraft:
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
3. Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
4. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
5. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
6. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
7. Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
The Cubeecraft is now complete. Use the image above for an example of how it should look when completed if you are having any troubles.
To download or print the cubeecraft click the 3D image above