Ikki, a very talkative airbender, is the youngest daughter of Tenzin and Pema, and granddaughter to Avatar Aang and Katara. She lives on Air Temple Island with her family. She is very proficient in airbending. Ikki’s curiosity and Energy make her very hyperactive. Her active imagination often results in a ton of questions.
Ikki is the second cubeecraft I have created regarding The Legend of Korra.
You can find the cubeecraft of Meelo here.
This cubeecraft is free to download, however, I will accept donations. These projects take a long time to create and any amount is much appreciated!
To Build the Cubeecraft:
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife (including on both sides of the face
3. Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
4. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
5. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
6. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
7. Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
8. slid the hair tabs into the slots made on either side of the face.
The Cubeecraft is now complete. Use the image above for an example of how it should look when completed if you are having any troubles.
To download the template click the links below the picture and save them to your computer.