Finally, in the Legend of Korra cubeecraft series, Avatar Korra has been added to the group. This hot-headed teenager is from the Southern Water Tribe and is the next Avater after Avatar Aang.
Korra has mastered Water, fire and earth bending. She lives in Republic City learning Airbending from Tenzin, the son of Avatar Aang. Although airbending has been a little difficult for her to learn, she is a very gifted bender, which she has often proved in the pro-bending ring or against Amon. Korra has a tough, sarcastic and fierce attitude. She is also very loyal to her family and friends.
This cubeecraft is free to download, however, I will accept donations. These projects take a long time to create and any amount is much appreciated!
To Build the Cubeecraft:
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife, including the white lines on wither side of the face
3. Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
4. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
5. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
6. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
7. Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
8. Slide the tabs from the hair into the slots on the face
The Cubeecraft is now complete. Use the image above for an example of how it should look when completed if you are having any troubles.
To download the template click the links below the image and save them to your computer.