Mytho is the second character in the Princess Tutu series. Mytho is emotionless in the beginning of the series because his heart is gone, shattered into several pieces. Princess Tutu makes it her quest to find all the pieces and return them to Mytho. Because of Princess Tutu’s care and love, Mytho begins to feel and slowly returns to his original self.
This cubeecraft features Mytho in his school uniform. The cubeecraft has longer legs than the average cubeecraft to give it the Anime feel since they have long legs. 😀
To Build the Cubeecraft:
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab and the red lines on either side of the face (The tabs on the hair will slide in there) using the x-acto knife
3. Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
4. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
5. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
6. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
7. Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
8. Slide the hair piece into the slots on either side of the face
He is now complete
Use the image above for an example of how he should look when completed.
To download the template click the images below and save them to your computer