All you need is a frying pan and a chameleon and you have everything you ever need to survive, that and Flynn Rider
This cubeecraft is Rapunzel from Disney’s movie Tangled.
She is a two parter. You need both parts to create this cubeecraft. Not only do you get Rapunzel but you also get Pascal and her trusty frying pan. There is an area to cut on her arm to slide Pascal in.
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the Craft knife
- Cut along each red line using the Craft knife
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with a Craft knife to form a cube of the head, arms, and feet. The body will make a square tear drop shape.
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
- Slide the the head into the red slots at the top of the body.
She is done. To download this cubeecraft click the links below and save them to your computer. Then print and create!