On December, 15 2013 The tv show Psych will debut their first ever Musical. We already know from past episodes that Gus has a musical background and the Shawn has always wanted a musical background. Their voices are actually quite good and their performance should be hilarious.
I have been a big fan of this tv show since 2006 when the job of Psychic fell into Shawn’s lap by accident when he had to lie to the police to avoid being incarcerated. Along the way he drags his best friend into the mix. At first Gus resists, but eventually goes along with it. We find out in later episodes that none of this would probably happen without Gus. They are two peas in a pod.
A lot has happened during the seasons, from mind twisting clues to finding dinosaur bones. As soon as Dec 15th hits they can also scratch musical off their Bucket List.
In honor of the Psych the Musical, I have created Psych cubeecrafts. Today’s cubeecraft release is of Shawn Spencer (James Roday). I placed him in his Iconic green shirt and dark jeans. Burton (Gus) Guster will be released within the next few days.
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Cut along the chin, top of the head, and white lines along the side of the face using an x-acto knife. This will allow the chin to remain straight and not bend when you fold the cubeecraft. The wite lines are where you will insert the tabs for the hair. See the 3d image for assistance
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
- Slide the tabs of the hair into the holes created earlier on eiether side of the face
He is done. To download this cubeecraft click the links below and save them to your computer. Then print and create!