Aladdin is known as a street rat. He steals to survive and lives on the streets. However, he has a heart of gold when it comes to people and those he cares about. When he meets Jasmine, the princess, he wishes that he could date her, but being a street rat, he is forbidden to see her. Enter the Genie of the lamp. With 3 wishes, Aladdin embarks on a journey to earn the love and trust of the one he loves, save the kingdom, and hopefully set the genie free.
The Cubeecraft below features Aladdin in his Street Rat attire and red fez, because fezzes are cool. 😀
This printable papercraft is free to download, print and create. It cannot, however, be sold for money, be used commercially or used for anything that may violate the copyright.
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab using the craft knife and along the white above his bangs
3. Cut along each red line using the craft knife, don’t forget the red lines on top of the head
4. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
5. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
6. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
7. Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
8. Slide the completed Fez hat through the red lines on top of the head
He is now complete
Use the image below for an example of how he should look when completed.
To download this cubeecraft, click the image, right click, and select save as. You can then select a location on your computer. It will save a large image (2979 x 2354)
Be sure to share pics of your creation. I would love to share them on my facebook page