The Legend of Korra Book 3 is not only called Change but has demonstrated change happening all over the avatar universe. Not only are people adapting to the spirits roaming around cities and the skies, people are all of a sudden finding themselves with the ability to airbend. Many have taken the task to learn the ways of the air nation by receiving their training from Tenzin up at the air temples. While Tenzin trains, Korra continues the search for more airbenders. When she hers there may be an airbender in Zaofu, Team Avatar head for the city of metal, against Lin’s wishes.
Recently, fans have learned a little bit more about the BeiFong family and the sister rivalry. However, just like this book promises, change not only happens with spirits and bending abilities but in people as well.
The Cubeecraft below features Suyin in her leadership attire. 😀
This printable papercraft is free to download, print and create. It cannot, however, be sold for money, be used commercially or used for anything that may violate the copyright.
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab using the craft knife and along the white around her hair. Be vary careful. IF you cut past the while lines her face will disconnect from the cubeecraft.
3. Cut along each red line using the craft knife.
4. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet. On the body, the tabs must weave through the two openings so that her jacket comes down past the base of the body
5. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
6. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
7. Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
She is now complete
Use the image below for an example of how he should look when completed.
To download this cubeecraft, click the image, right click, and select save as. You can then select a location on your computer. It will save a large image (2979 x 2354)
Be sure to share pics of your creation. I would love to share them on my facebook page