Wow, I had a rush of requests for Tenzin as a cubeecraft. He is one popular guy.
This cubeecraft has facial hair which requires it to be cut along the while lines so that it will stick out as seen in the picture. It makes it a little more difficult, but you can’t have Tenzin without his beard. 😀
Who is Tenzin?
Tenzin is an Airbending master, as shown by the iconic blue arrow tattoos that Avatar Aang also sported. He is husband to Pema and a father of four, three (that we know of) are airbenders: Jinora, Ikki and Meelo. His youngest, a newborn son, has not been shown as an airbender. His name is Rohan.
Often times we see Tenzin as calm and stern, but trust me he has a crazy side. We, of course, see more the crazy in his kids.
Without further adieu, I give you Tenzin, Avatar Korra’s Airbending master.
Click the image to download the template. This cubeecraft is free to download, however, I will accept donations. These projects take a long time to create and any amount is much appreciated!
To Build the Cubeecraft:
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
3. Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
4. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
5. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
6. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
7. Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
The Cubeecraft is now complete. Use the image above for an example of how it should look when completed if you are having any troubles.