Leave it to Disney to change the saying “An apple a day keeps the doctor away”
Rightfully named, the Evil Queen is as evil as you can get. Obsessed with power and beauty, she wants to be the fairest of them all. but Snow White is in the way. In her most evil of schemes, The Queen goes to great lengths to rid the world of this Snow White, from attempted murder to eternal sleep. During one of her evil plans, She transformed herself into a witch and cackled as she exited the castle, stopping only a moment to laugh at a poor soul who died trying to reach water. Seriously, one of the more darker scenes in the entire film.
This cubeecraft features the Evil Queen before she transforms herself into an evil old woman. She is dressed in her purple robes and crown. It has two parts, and you will need both to complete it.
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Cut along the white line above the hair.
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, arms, and feet
- Fold along the base lines of the dress. Slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife.
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the dress.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the dress.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
- Slide the apple into The Evil Queen’s Hand
- Place the collar tab in the space open between the back of the head and the body. The locking tabs go through the other openings that are keeping the head together.
She is done. To download this cubeecraft click the links below and save them to your computer. Then print and create!