What are Bubba J’s favorite things to do?
“Watching Nascar and Drinking Beer”
“Look Another Left Turn!”
This exaggerated character is one of Jeff Dunham’s crazier puppets (except for Peanut, he takes the cake 😀 ) and Bubba J has captured the hearts of all the strange people of the world (I just hope they don’t relate to him hahahaha).
I happen to be one of the strange people who laugh as Bubba J talks of Beer, Nascar and his family, while every now and then moving one eye to the left and right. And because of my strange love for this character, I figured it was time he became an awesome papercraft and enter the world of cubeecraft awesomeness.
He is a little different from a normal cubeecraft. This character wears a hat so the head block slants a little to give him a ball cap. The rim of the cap has to be attached bt inserting it into the three cuts you have to open. (they are the white lines: One above his eyes, one to the right of his eyes along the black border and one to the left of his eyes along the black border.) You also have to cut along the white line below his mouth so that it extends (the mouth should not be folded). Use the image below to help you put him together.
Remember cubeecrafts do not require glue or tape, they have interlocking tabs that connect together. Each tab has a white line that needs to be cut using an exacto knife. The tabs then slide in through that cut and remain in place.
You will need both parts to complete this cubeecraft
Admit it you want to print him out and pull out your Bubba J voice and scream, “I’m doin Purdy Good!”
This cubeecraft is free to download, however, I will accept donations. These projects take a long time to create and any amount is much appreciated!
To Build the Cubeecraft:
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
3. Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
4. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
5. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
6. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
7. Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
The Cubeecraft is now complete. Use the image above for an example of how it should look when completed if you are having any troubles.