Ursula swims her way into the 2014 Halloween Cubeecraft Collection with her evil smile and creepy demeanor. She has a sinister evil and plots her revenge with her desire to rule the oceans and perhaps the world.
This cubeecraft features the Ursula the evil Sea Witch from Disney’s A Little Mermaid. She comes complete with eight tentacles and her wavy white hair.
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head and arms
- Fold along the base lines of the body. Slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife.
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
She is done. To download this cubeecraft click the links below and save them to your computer. Then print and create!