Mai was a member of Team Azula along with Ty Lee before she defied Azula to save Zuko. Both were recruited to hunt the Avatar and dispose of him. Mai’s interest in joining such a mission came from her desperation to leave Omashu for a more active life style. Azula invited Mai to join the hunt because Mai was very proficient in throwing knives. Years of nothing to do but throw knives led to a skill most did not posses.
Mai is often shown as bored, looking for anything to stimulate her life, Perhaps that is why she loved Zuko, he was a very emotional Prince sent to earn his honor back.
This Cubeecraft has two parts, and you will need both to complete it.
Part 1 consists of the head, arms, and legs
Part 2 is the dress and throwing knives.
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
3. Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
4. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, arms, and feet
5. Fold along the base lines of the dress. Slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife.
6. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the dress.
7. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the dress.
8. Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
9. Slide the Throwing Knives into Mai’s Hands
She is now complete
Use the image below for an example of how she should look when completed.
To download this cubeecraft click the images below. Right click and click save image as. When you save the images below you will save a large 2979×2354 pixel image.
Be sure to share pics of your creation. I would love to share them on my facebook page