Halloween…the countdown is on! There’s still at least one weekend to get in as many fun family activities as you can; so here’s some new DINOTRUX pumpkin stencils and a really nifty Wrecking Ball Apple recipe from your friends at Dreamworks Animation! To download the templates and the recipe, click the images below!
How to use the Dinotrux Pumpkin Templates:
- Carving tool
- Large metal spoon or fleshing tool
- Masking tape
- Needle tool
- Battery operated LED
- Cut a hole in the bottom of your pumpkin. Scoop out the flesh and seeds with a spoon or fleshing tool.
- Securely tape your design to the pumpkin and trace it by poking holes along the dotted lines with a needle tool.
- Remove the template and use your carving tool to cut along the pattern you created with the needle tool. Note: You will be cutting out and removing only the gray areas of the template.
- Place a battery operated LED underneath your pumpkin for a Halloween that ROARS!
For the Wrecking Ball Apples you will need
- 6 granny smith apples
- 2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cupwater
- 1/2 cupheavy cream
- 2 tbsunsalted butter
- 1 tspvanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- 15 chocolate sandwich cookies (finely chopped)
To get the recipe click the image below!