Mulan must help the emperors daughters to the city where they will be married. She struggles with this arranged marriage and eventually causes chaos in the caravan. Mushu bent on separating Shang and Mulan for his own purposes creates an even bugger rift.
What is she to do: follow her heart or follow orders?
I have made 3 different Mulan dresses. This is 2 of 3. She wears this dress in Mulan 2. This Cubeecraft has two parts, and you will need both to complete it.
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Cut along the white line above the hair.
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, arms, and feet
- Fold along the base lines of the dress. Slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife.
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the dress.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the dress.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
- Slide the fan into Mulan’s Hand
She is done. To download this cubeecraft click the links below and save them to your computer. Then print and create!