The Day of the Doctor is Nov. 23, 2013 and I have a set of Doctor Who Cubeecrafts just for the occasion.
Today I release the first Doctor Who Cubeecraft, The 10th doctor Teddy Bear also known as The 10th Teddy Doctor. 😀 He is decorated in the iconic Blue Suit with his Sonic Screwdriver.
There are two Sonic Screwdrivers included.
One you just cut around the square and fold in half. This is the easy one.
If you are looking for a challenge, I have included the sonic screwdriver that you can cut out very carefully. This one folds in half as well.
Just slide into the hand once created.
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Cut along the two white lines on the front using an x-acto knife.
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, arms, body and feet
- Slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife.
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the white slots on the front of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
- Slide the Sonic Screwdriver into the hand
Use the image below for an example of how he should look when completed.
Now You can snuggle the 10th doctor, if you are careful not to squish the paper hahaha.
To download this cubeecraft click the image below