These free printables come in assorted colors for the Easter teddy bears and the Easter Bunnies. Simply print these cubeecrafts, cut out, fold, and lock the tabs. In no time it becomes an Easter craft perfect for adults and children.
The Easter bunnies have cute whiskers and tall ears. Be sure to cut each of those along the white lines so that they stick out from the cubee.
To Build the Cubeecraft:
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Cut along the white by the ears
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
It is done. To download this cubeecraft click the links below and save them to your computer. Then print and create!