Mother’s Day is just around the corner and the hardest part for me is finding the proper card for my mom. It isn’t easy. Geeky cards are all but non-existent. It’s sad but true. To make matters worse, all of the cards I find are usually really sweet, loving, and for the most part, very boring and cliche. I mean, you can only say the same thing so many times before it loses its sincerity and becomes monotone.
Therefore, to get away from the boring and cliche and in honor of the month of Star Wars, I created several different Star Wars printable cards that any geeky mom would be happy to get! From BB-8 to Darth Vader, the cards below have the light side and the dark side of the force covered.
The best part is that these printable Star Wars Mother’s Day cards are free! To download these Mother’s Day cards simply click the image and save the PDF to your computer. Then print the document and create the card for a great Mother’s Day surprise.
To put the cards together:
- Print the document on card stock or regular paper
- Cut out the card along the outer black boarder. Do not cut the interior lines
- Fold the card in half along the shortest line so that the back and front face you and the text and blank side are on the other side.
- fold the card again along the other black line so that the front of the card is facing you and the back is on the back. The text should be in the interior of the card.
- Fill out and you are done