Since The Arrow first aired on TV, I have been a big fan. I really enjoy Green Arrow in the comics and was so excited to see an awesome DC character make it to a television show. Every story line that CW has aired has left me on my seat wondering what will happen next, what really happened the five years he was missing, and how will these events effect his super hero identity.
Since Arrow Season 2 has ended, I have been going through a few withdrawals. I decided To put that energy into something constructive and make an Arrow cubeecraft based on Stephen Amell’s Character: the Arrow.
This cubeecraft features the Arrow in his Green hood and hero uniform. It also features his Bow. The Bow is difficult to cut out and requires a little time and a steady hand. Take your time when cutting it out.
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the craft knife an cut around the chin so that it does not bend when the cubeecraft is folded
- Cut along each red line using the craft knife
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with an craft knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
- Carefully cut out the Bow and fold it in half so that the bow is double sided.
- Slide the bow in to The Arrow’s hand.
He is done. To download this cubeecraft click the links below and save them to your computer. Then print and create!