Agnes is the youngest of the three girls adopted by Gru. She is full of energy, love and has a massive thing for unicorns. Her most famous quote, “It’s so FLUFFY!” is all about her love for the little mythical beasts. Agnes is very innocent but she is apparently scary to some animals. Gru’s..dog?..is very scared of her and actually tries to run away.
Agnes is very accepting and trusting. She loved Gru from the moment she saw him, hugging his legs and refusing to let go. Like many kids her age, Agnes is curious, loves candy and touches things she probably shouldn’t. She can also be rather demanding to the point where she will hold her breath and pass out until she gets what she wants, especially when it comes to disintegrated unicorns. She is full of love and shares it with all her minion friends, her sisters and her dad Gru.
Agnes is such a cute character, I had to make her into a cubeecraft like her sisters, Margo and Edith. This [a[er craft features Agnes from Despicable Me. She is wearing her iconic yellow stripe shirt, overalls and white shoes with her cute upper ponytail. This cubeecraft is free to download but I do take donations. Cubeecrafts take a while to make and any amount will help keep the hobby alive.
To Build the Cubeecraft:
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab and the top slot on top of the head using the x-acto knife
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
- Slide the hair piece into the slot on the head
She is done. To download this cubeecraft click the links below and save them to your computer. Then print and create!