Edith is the middle child of the three girls Gru adopted. A little more unruly than Margo or Agnes, Edith finds her place in the world as a destructive but awesome tomboy. Edith is a child that should probably be watched like a hawk. She has been known to play with dangerous weapons, break bottles full of unknown liquids (which are probably deadly) and seems to have a desire to drink random liquids. She is quiet for the most part, but be aware, the quiet ones are crazy as Edith proves when she kicks Dr. Nefario in the shin.
While she may be destructive, Edith is also a lovable sister, she will do anything for them. She also loves attending ballet with her sisters, which I might add, she rocks at.
This cubeecraft features Edith from Despicable Me. She is wearing her iconic pink warm hat and sweater, maroon skirt and white boots. This cubeecraft is free to download but I do take donations. Cubeecrafts take a while to make and any amount will help keep the hobby alive.
To Build the Cubeecraft:
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
3. Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
4. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
5. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
6. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
7. Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
She is now complete
Use the image above for an example of how she should look when completed.
To download the template click the image below and save it to your computer.
Grab the Despicable Me movies at amazon.com