Rebecca Cunningham is a savvy business woman in Disney’s TV Series TaleSpin, “The name of the show is a play on tailspin; the rapid, often fatal, descent of an aircraft in a steep spiral. The two words in the show’s name, tale and spin are a way to describe telling a story” (Disney Wikia). She bought Baloo’s plane when he defaulted on his loan to start a business. Since then, she has been running a business called “Higher for Hire.” Always hoping to keep her business afloat, Rebecca comes up with new gimmicks to attract new customers and clients. Sometimes things go wrong but she never gives up.
It isn’t all business for Rebecca, she does like her crew of the Sea Duck, even if they are a little…strange. She will help them with anything they need after she nags them a bit. I mean let’s face it, Baloo is not the easiest bear to get along with when you are a serious business woman.
Rebecca Cunningham’s family consists of her daughter Molly and her close friends Baloo, Kit Cloudkicker, Wildcat, and Louie (when they are not being annoying).
This cubeecraft features Rebecca Cunningham from TaleSpin. She is wearing her pink shirt, white turtle neck and purple pants. This cubeecraft is free to download but I do take donations. Cubeecrafts take a while to make and any amount will help keep the hobby alive.
To Build the Cubeecraft:
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab and on either side of the face (This is where the hair will attach) using the x-acto knife
3. Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
4. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
5. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
6. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
7. Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
8. Slide the hair into the two white slots you made on either side of the head
She is now complete
Use the image above for an example of how she should look when completed.
To sownload the template click the image below and save it to your computer.