Ulrich Stern is a member of the Lyoko Warriors, a team bent on defeating an artificial intelligence known as X.A.N.A. Ulrich and his friends Odd, Yumi, Jeremy and Aelita fight X.A.N.A. by entering the world of Lyoko, a computer program with several zones and towers. These towers get activated by X.A.N.A. and must be turned off to save humanity in the ‘real’ world. The towers are sort of like hacking tools that can enter the systems, like those at Kadic Academy, and cause havoc. Ulrich and his friends must reach the towers and allow Aelita to shut them down. Their main goal is to protect Aelita, because if she dies in the game, she does not regenerate, or at least that is the case for much of the series.
In the ‘real’ world, Ulrich is a normal boy who attends school. plays sports, and struggles with admirers, especially Sissi, a girl that just won’t stop bugging him. In Lyoko, he is a Samuri master. His weapon of choice is a saber, which he is very proficient with. Ulrich is probably one of the most dangerous Lyoko warriors. He works hard to remain strong and proficient in everything he does, including sports.
This cubeecraft features Ulrich in the first part of the series where he wears all shades of green. I am guessing it is his favorite color. Ulrich is free, as always, but a donation would help. Cubeecrafts take a lot of time to make so any amount will help keep the hobby alive.
To Build the Cubeecraft:
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines. Do not cut the long line in the hair. This is a folding line.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
He is done. To download this cubeecraft click the links below and save them to your computer. Then print and create!