“Tired of playing the role of a bad guy, Ralph takes matters into his own massive hands and sets off on a journey across the arcade through multiple generations of video games to prove that he can be a hero” (Wreck it Ralph website)
Your not going Turbo are you?
Wreck-it Ralph characters have been requested several times over the last few week, especially for Fix it Felix and Wreck-it Ralph. Well Fix it Felix was posted and there was a huge response. Thank you for all the favs and the posts showing me your creations. Now for the one you have all been waiting for Ralph (Wreck it Ralph).
This cubeecraft comes with two unique items.
- Ralph’s hair. This cubeecraft has a separate piece for the crazy hair.
To connect the two:
Cut the white lines on the border of the face.
Slide the tabs through those holes recently created.
- Ralph has a wide face.
The cheeks and chin must be cute along their solid lines very carefully. Do not cut too far. They must stay attached to the cubee. If you cut to far, the face will no longer be attached. The two corners at the bottom are very important, they need to stay sold and not have any cuts in them.
To Build the Cubeecraft:
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife including in either side of the face
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
- slide the hair through the slots on either side of the face
He is done. To download this cubeecraft click the links below and save them to your computer. Then print and create!