Tohru Honda from the animated series Fruits Basket has become a cubeecraft. I watched this series on Netflix and fell in love with the characters. I decided then that I would make a few of them into cubeecraft form. Tohru Honda is the first on that list.
She is a little difficult to create. Her hair around the head must be cut so that it will frame the face when the cubeecraft gets folded. The side hair goes through the connecting tabs. This must be carefully cut through the tab and then the tab must be cut along the white line in order to have te connecting tab fir through. It is difficult but possible 😀
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, arms, and feet, and body
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
She is now complete. To download this cubeecraft click the image below and save it to your computer. Then simply print and create.