“Solo: A Star Wars Story,” will be available on Blu-ray 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, DVD, and On-Demand on September 25th! In anticipation of the SOLO release, Disney has provided an epic Galactic Recipe that Star Wars Fans can enjoy at their next Star Wars party. Of course, the Millennium Falcon Burgers can be enjoyed at any time…No Party needed.
To download the Solo: A Star Wars Story recipe click the image below. Then follow the instructions and use the printable guide to make the Millennium Falcon Burgers. I have also included the recipe in the blog post along with a few notes of my own.
Millennium Falcon Burgers
- 4 1/4 or 1/2 LB. Beef Patties
- 4 Hambuger Buns
- Worchestershire Sauce
- Ketchup and Mustard
- Salt and Pepper
- Burger Toppings (Lettuce, Tomato, Etc.)
- Burger Patty Pattern
- Cut Burger Patties by Following Diagram
- Use the cut piece of beef to shape a cockpit and attach to the right side of the burger
- Season your burger patties with salt and pepper
- Grill until cooked to Desired Temperature.
Note: The PDF recipe recommends Medium rare patties due to the fact that the patty will lose it’s shape the longer it cooks. This is not a SKGaleana recommendation. Please be sure your burger is cooked to desired temperature.
- Brush cooked burgers with Worchestershire Sauce
- Referring again to the diagram, line the burgers with ketchup and/or mustard
- Serve on a bun with desired toppings
Find more printables on my blog here: Solo: A Star Wars Story Printables