FIRE! Fire Bad! leave it to Frankenstein’s Monster to be so blunt and forthcoming about the dangers of fire. We can all learn a lesson about how hazardous a big ball of fire running through a cabin can be. Let’s just say it is down right disastrous, right up there with tossing a grandchild over a rickety tower hoping that he would sprout wings and fly. Oh wait…that happened.
When Frank isn’t running from fire or helping to throw a baby off a tower (do not try that at home people…very unsafe), he is actually a pretty cool guy and more down to earth than most of Dracula’s friends. He is kind, lovable and like an uncle to Mavis. Frank looks at things more realistically than the other members of the Drac Pack but he will still play a prank when the opportunity arises. Murray the mummy learns this the hard way in Hotel Transylvania when Frank makes it look like Murray ‘cut the cheese.”
My Frank paper craft features Frank in his ‘working man’s suit,’ black shoes, red tie and striped shirt. Like Frank in Hotel Transylvania 1 & 2, he has grayish blue skin stitched together. Although, no amount of stitching will help keep Frank together. He seems to fall apart rather easily.
This cubeecraft is free to download, however, I will accept donations. These projects take a long time to create and any amount is much appreciated!
To Build the Cubeecraft:
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines
2. Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
3. Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
4. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
5. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
6. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
7. Slide the head through the red lots of the now completed body.
Frank is now complete. Use the image above for an example of how he should look when completed if you are having any troubles.
To download the template click the image below and save them to your computer.
Grab the Hotel Transylvania movie at amazon.com and begin your own monster adventure!