Griffin is a weird, cheeky invisible man. Although he is invisible, he still brings a lot of life to the party with great jokes and pranks. He often uses his invisibility to his advantage in fights but Dracula usually finds a weakness whether is be a were-pup attack with bacon or the nipple twist (not sure how he knew where to grab, it is all a mystery when it comes to Dracula’s abilities). Although Griffin is a strange character, he is there for his friends. For example, he helps bring Johnny back by driving the car to town for Dracula.
I think the weirdest part about Griffin is that for much of the movie he is naked. Yes naked. When Griffin does put on clothes, we see them. For example, he wears swim trunks in one part of Hotel Transylvania. Yet, when he gets pantsed in those very same swim trunks, he freaks out and runs away. I guess, at times, Griffin forgets he is invisible.
Griffin is a curly red headed man, or so we are told. He is often shown only wearing his glasses. He is known to wear a bow-tie or swim trunks, but most of the time he is naked. This cubeecraft depicts Griffin in his glasses and nothing more.
This cubeecraft is free to download, however, I will accept donations. These projects take a long time to create and any amount is much appreciated!
To Build the Cubeecraft:
There are a couple ways to make this cubeecraft.
- print it on cardstock and make him like a normal cubeecraft. It will just be glasses on white paper.
- Print the cubeecraft of thick clear paper so that when you create the cubeecraft, it is invisible. It is a little difficult but totally fun.
To make the cubeecraft of Griffin:
- Print on Clear sheet of paper (something like this)
- Cut out each item along the outer Dark Gray lines
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
- Cut along each red line using Gray line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet.
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
- Slide the head through the red lots of the now completed body.
Griffin is now complete. Use the images above for an example of how he should look when completed if you are having any troubles.
To download the template click the image below and save them to your computer.
Grab the Hotel Transylvania movie at amazon.com and begin your own monster adventure!