Affected by the green eyed monster. Lady Tremaine (or the evil stepmother) is a nasty Disney Villain. When it came to Cinderella’s happiness, Lady Tremaine did everything she could to destroy it. Especially when it came to her love for the Prince/ Instead of enjoying such a happy occasion that one of her daughters would be royalty, Lady Tremaine locks Cinderella in her tower and tries to prevent the joyous marriage. Throughout Cinderella’s life, Lady Tremaine scolded, mentally abused, and eventually made Cinderella a servant in her own house. Her two other daughters, Anastasia and Drizella, are then spoiled rotten and treated like princesses. If it were not for the fairy god mother and the animals, Cinderella may have felt utterly alone and depressed.
With any Disney Villain there is usually a pet that stands by them in all their infuriating tricks and dastardly deeds. Lady Tremaine has a cat, and not just any cat, a cat that equals her in character and massive evilness. The cat’s name is Lucifer, and it is a rather fitting name. This evil cat will stop at nothing to cause extra work and more chores for Cinderella. Not to mention he terrorizes the dog Bruno and all the mice.
With such an iconic duo, I thought it best to keep these two characters together in my next cubeecraft. So not only will you get a cubeecraft of Lady Tremaine, you will also receive a puppet of Lucifer the cat and his evil grin. This cubeecraft of Lady Tremaine was inspired by the Disney movie Cinderella.
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the Craft knife and around the hair. Be careful not to cut through the tabs. It will make putting the head together rather difficult.
- Cut along each red line using the Craft knife
- Fold along each inner solid black or purple line and slide each tab into the slots created with a Craft knife to form a cube of the head, arms, dress, and feet.
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the dress.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the dress.
- Slide the the dress into the red slots of the head.
She is now complete
To put together Lucifer
- Cut out the puppet around the outer black line. Be careful not to separate the piece by the ears.
- Fold the cat in half at the ears so that the two sides match up perfectly, color sides facing out
- Fold up at the dark line on either side of the cat to form a base
- At this point it should stand. If you wish for it to stick together you may use glue or tape but it isn’t necessary.
Lucifer is now done
To download this cubeecraft click the image below and save it to your computer. Then simply print and create.
[…] Link nguồn: Lady Tremaine and Lucifer the Cat Cube Craft – Cinderella by Skgaleana […]