Who is one of the most epic Disney Villains of all time? Well that is a debate that has been going on since the villains have entered the Disney world. But surely an argument can be made that Maleficent is one of the most evil. She is also very popular right now in movies and TV shows.
First we have a movie all about Maleficent portrayed by Angelina Jolie: Maleficent (2-Disc Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD).
and second we have a vengeful Maleficent in the popular TV show, Once Upon A Time.
However, one can not forget the original Disney Villain in Sleeping Beauty. She was mean, nasty, and basically, she could turn into an evil killer dragon. Add that to her ruler like attitude and interesting charm, and you have the most gracefully evil villain of all. I mean, what other Disney Villain calls herself “The mistress of all evil”?
So in honor of this great Disney villain, I made a cubeecraft of Maleficent. Well that, and many of you sent requests begging for this character. How could I refuse such a magnitude of requests? All I can say is you have waited long enough.
This cubeecraft of Maleficent was inspired by the Disney movie Sleeping Beauty.
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the Craft knife
- Cut along each red line using the Craft knife
- Fold along each inner solid black or purple line and slide each tab into the slots created with a Craft knife to form a cube of the head, arms, dress, and feet.
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the dress.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the dressy.
- Slide the the dress into the red slots of the head.
- Put together the collar. This will slid through the back of the head opening between the head and dress. The tabs will slide through the already used tab holes on either side of the head. This will give the appearance of her regal collar.
- Carefully cut out her scepter and slide it through the hand.
To download this cubeecraft click the image below and save it to your computer. Then print and create!