Today marks the release of The Patrick Star Show: Season 1 Volume 1 on DVD! This family SpongeBob spin-off sitcom series goes back in time to when Patrick lived at home and hosts his own show with the help of his sister, Squidina Star. It is a fun chaotic show featuring some of Bikini Bottoms iconic residents. The Patrick Star Show: Season 1, Volume 1 will be available on DVD from Paramount Home Entertainment and Nickelodeon Home Entertainment on June 21, 2022, for the suggested retail price of $13.99.
In celebration of The Patrick Star Show Season1 Volume 1 coming to DVD we have two spectacular announcements! The first announcement is we have a fantastic cookie recipe inspired by Patrick Star! Use the recipe below to make the delicious sugar cookie and top with strawberries and a blueberry. You will need a star shaped cookie cutter which you can grab from amazon.com (affiliate link). Click the image below to download the recipe or follow from our page.
Strawberry Star Cookies
A recipe inspired by The Patrick Star Show.
- 1 Cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- white cookie icing
- 20 large strawberries
- 24 blueberries
- Star Shaped Cookie Cutter
- Parchment Paper
- Preheat oven to 350 and line baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a stand mixer, whip butter for about 2 minutes on medium. Turn mixer on low and slowly add granulated sugar until combined. Add egg until fully combines. Add vanilla extract until fully combines. Add baking powder until fully combines. Slowly add flour in until fully combined and dough appears light and fluffy.
- Placed dough on a floured cutting board and roll out until dough is 1/4 inch thick
- Use cookie cutter to make star-shaped cookies out of the dough. Place them in your making sheet and bake for 6-7 minutes. Set on cooling rack
- While cookies are baking, cut stems off strawberries and make thin slices from the center length wise. You may need to trim the strawberry slices down width wise to fit on your cookies perfectly.. Pat dry and set aside
- Wash and dry blueberries. Pat dry and set aside
- Once cookies are cooled completely, add white cookie icing to each and let set for 20 minutes.
- Gently press 5 strawberry pieces and 1 blueberry into the center of each cookie
- Enjoy immediately (best) or store cookies in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
The second announcement is beyond exciting! We are hosting a giveaway!!! That means you can either buy The Patrick Star Show Season 1 Volume 1 on DVD or enter for a chance to win the DVD by using the rafflecopter form below! Tweet, comment, follow, like,, or comment to get an entry. Do more than one or all of them to increase your chances!
In this SpongeBob spin-off series, fans travel back to a time when Patrick was still living at home. This family sitcom stars Patrick and the rest of his family as they are constantly disrupted by Patrick’s wild whims and surreal imagination. The Patrick Star Show Season 1 Volume 1 comes with 13 episodes featuring everyone’s favorite Spongebob star, Patrick. The episodes are:
- Late for Breakfast/Bummer Jobs
- Stair Wars/Enemies a la Mode
- Lost in Couch/Pat-a-thon
- The Yard Sale
- Squidina’s Little Helper/I Smell a Pat
- Gas Station Vacation/Bunny the Barbarian
- The Haunting of Star House/Who’s a Big Boy?
- Terror at 20,000 Leagues
- To Dad and Back/Survivoring
- Just in time for Christmas/Klopnodian Heritage Festival
- X Marks the Pot/Patrick’s Alley
- Pearl Wants to Be a Star/Super Sitters
- The Patrick Show Mid- Season Finale