Bundled up in a Santa Look-a-like coat and Eskimo hood, this teddy bear is certainly ready for the winter Weather. Who know, Santa may even call upon him for help.
This cubeecraft is an excellent activity for the kids on Christmas Eve. Their excitement can be focused on creating something to display for Santa or bump up the decor.
You can either have this ready to be folded and made, or if they are older kids you can have them cut it out with adult supervision. I would still recommend an adult using the x-acto knife for the small cuts that need to be made.
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab and the ears using the x-acto knife
3. Cut along each gray lines using the x-acto knife
4. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
5. Slide the arms through the gray slots on either side of the body.
6. Slide the feet through the gray slots on the front of the body.
7. Slide the now completed body through the gray slots of the head.
He is now complete
Use the image below for an example of how he should look when completed.
To download this cubeecraft, click the image, right click, and select save as. You can then select a location on your computer. The image will save in the full size not the tiny size you see.
Be sure to share pics of your creation. I would love to share them on my facebook page