IT IS OCTOBER! Finally! Time for all things pumpkin, including jack-o-lanterns!! I usually go pretty geeky when it comes to my pumpkin carvings. This year is no exception. I figured with the whole popularity of Pokemon Go, that I would carve something ghostly from Generation 1. Of course, when I think Ghostly in Pokemon, my first thought is Gastly, Haunter and Gengar, with Gengar probably being the coolest. Therefore, I created a fun template featuring Gengar.
I thought I would share my creation and give you all the free template. It is easy to download, simply click the image below and save the pumpkin template to your computer. Then print and create for the perfect Pokemon Halloween Pumpkin.
How to make:
- Print out the template
- Get a pumpkin that will be able to display the image with pride. Make sure it has enough space from where the lid will be cut and from the bottom of the pumpkin.
- Cut to make a top and clean out the pumpkin (save the seeds, they are delicious baked and salted)
- Place the template center on the pumpkin and tape it in place.
- Take a tack and puncture holes around the outer edges of the black shapes.
- Remove the pattern and cut out the shape makes.
- clean the edges, place in a candle or glowing light, and display!