There is nothing that says “Holidays” Like a fluffy Porg…well there might be other things, but Porgs are the best. This year, Disney is helping us deck the halls with all things Porg starting with this adorable Porg Stocking! Of course, this DIY teaches us how to make cute pom-pom Porgs, so now we can put them everywhere. “Deck the halls with Porgs and Holly, fa la la la la la la la la”
To make this stocking follow the instructions below or check them out on DisneyFamily.com. They also have many other star wars Crafts that are sure to put this holiday into hyperspace.
What You’ll Need
How To Make It
- Start by cutting out the felt: 1 orange eye piece, 2 white circles (a little larger than the buttons), 1 white nose/mouth piece, 2 gray wings, and 2 orange feet.
- Glue the orange felt piece onto the gray pom pom.
- Draw the mouth and nostrils onto the larger white piece and glue over orange piece.
- Glue white circles, then black buttons. Next, glue the two wings onto the top sides of the white pom pom.
- Glue gray pom pom to white pom pom. Then, glue the little feet onto the white pom pom. Let dry completely.
- Cut a long string that will attach the pom pom porg to the stocking.
- Carefully spread both the white and gray pom poms a little apart, lengthwise, until you hit the center. Then add glue and string to the middle of both and close back up. Let dry completely.
- Use the same technique to glue mini pom poms to the string, above the pom pom porg. Then, cut two more pieces of string and attach mini pom poms.
- Glue or tie tassels to the end of all 3 pieces of string. Then gather them at the top and tie them around the hook of your stocking.
All cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.