These teddy bears are sure to be a wonderful addition to any Valentine’s day celebration. They come with little candy hearts that open up to reveal chocolate. NOM!
These Teddy Bear cubeecrafts are free and easy to make. They require no glue or tape.
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Cut along the white around the ears
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
- Place the heart in the hands by sliding it through the opening by the fingers
It is done. To download this cubeecraft click the links below and save them to your computer. Then print and create!